We appreciate that not every child or young -person wants our help but we are always there to offer them support when they need a helping hand in life.
ARC Outreach Worker:
As an ARC Outreach worker, you should have a good insight into children’s needs, be therapeutically minded and able to engage with and constructively challenge children and adults. We are looking for people who are creative, flexible and have a good understanding of how trauma affects children’s attachments and behaviours; be able to work some evenings and weekends (min 10%) with the families you support and within our Families Together Short Stays service.
- We would like you to have experience of working with children and young people
- Excellent Communication skills and assessment skills
- Full UK driving Licence with use of vehicle for work
- You will be required to work shift patterns including weekends, evenings, bank holidays
What we offer:
- You will receive good support and training, clinical supervision and great job satisfaction.
- If you don’t already have your NVQ Level 4 Residential Care Qualification, there is opportunity to achieve this. You will attend your taught college days during your working time to assist your studies.
* ARC stands for Attachment, Regulation and Competency and you can find out more information about the ARC framework here.