We are One Housing, and we create places for people to call home and support them to live well. With a breadth of services and expertise to help people whatever their housing, care, or support needs.
Our Finance team is friendly, knowledgeable and we love what we do. We are proud of our expertise and passionate about the high-quality, service we deliver to all of our customers and stakeholders.
We offer our colleagues a friendly, collaborative workplace and the chance to build a rewarding career with a not-for-profit organisation that is proud to make a genuine difference to people’s lives, each and every day.
Join our Finance team as a Treasury Analyst
Our Finance team play an important role in helping us to achieve our vision by supporting colleagues across the organisation to achieve the best value for money, pay for goods and services and understand complex financial information. Our finance specialists work across a number of teams including Corporate Finance, Financial Management and Procurement. Working collaboratively with colleagues we prize our accountability, empathy and a genuine desire to be helpful and informative.
We’re an organisation with strong values. We keep our promises; we do a great job; we value diversity; we work together; and we look for ways to improve. These are what make us such a great team, working together as one to achieve our vision.
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us in the position of Treasury Analyst. This role will be based in Camden. However, this role is currently home based and flexible working will be implemented in the future. Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing medium-term (monthly 60 months rolling) cash flow forecast. Producing a monthly cashflow forecast variance report.
- Updating and maintaining the development capacity report.
Group debt facilities and derivatives:
- Maintaining the treasury debt portfolio ensuring all records are accurate for the Group.
- Providing monthly reporting on the debt position of the Group to the Head of Treasury.
- Ensuring that loan drawdown and repayments are prepared as necessary.
- Providing analytical support to Head of Treasury during arrangement of new banking or debt capital markets facilities.
Governance and compliance:
- Maintaining a database of external reporting and compliance requirements under the Group’s facilities.
- Co-ordinating and preparing regulatory returns that are treasury responsibility.
Treasury process improvement:
- Ensuring that the Treasury Management System is kept up to date.
- Preparing and maintaining comprehensive procedure notes and records.
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for someone who believes in working together as part of a team, who shares our values and who is positive and friendly. The successful candidate will:
- Employment experience in treasury, ideally with cashflow forecast, debt and derivatives experience.
- ACT/CFA Qualified or studying towards the qualification.
- Strong Excel skills with ability to build and maintain complex financial models.
- Experience using Treasury Management Systems.
- Analytical approach and a right first-time approach.
- Good written and verbal communication.
Our Life@One benefits offer you an array of perks designed with your wellbeing in mind.
- Salary: £30-40,000
- Your holidays are important to us. Take up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Lean travel. Spread the cost of your commute with a season ticket loans and our Cycle2Work scheme, open to all
- Looking forward to your big bucket list trip? You can buy or sell up to five days annual leave each year.
- Get paid to do good. We offer you two days off on full pay each year to volunteer in our communities.
- Look after your loved ones. Our healthcare cash back plan allows you to claim back cash for you and your family’s
- Well done! With our colleague recognition programme you will know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- Learning never stops. One Academy, our innovative, in-house learning and development offering is designed to help you take your career to the next level.
- We’re here for you. Our employee assistance programme offers counselling and support for you and your family 24/7.
- Stay book-smart. Take up to five paid days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Experience new things. We offer you a career break after 3 years’ continuous service.
As an organisation with a strong social purpose, One Housing works in some of the most diverse communities in the UK and their workforce reflects that. We understand the strength we gain from having and supporting our diverse teams. The different skills and experiences that our colleagues from different backgrounds bring to us allow us to make better decisions, consider different views and be an altogether more interesting and cohesive place to work.
We welcome applications from everyone.
Apply today for a fulfilling career in our Finance team.