Required for September 2021 KS2 Teacher (0.44 FTE) for Job share
St Michael's CE Primary School, Sandhurst is looking to appoint an outstanding KS2 teacher to work as a job share. The successful applicant will complement our dedicated team of professionals who provide an inspiring, creative and holistic learning experience for all our children.
We can offer you:
- A school with a strong ethos which believes in the development of the whole child and a lifelong love of learning.
- A school that truly believes in a broad and balanced creative curriculum.
- Enthusiastic, kind and well-behaved children.
- A supportive leadership team who are passionate about developing their staff.
- A caring and happy working environment with an established focus on well-being for all.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher to join our school who shares our love of learning and has a passion for improving themselves and others.
Covid-safe visits are warmly welcomed. We would love to show you what makes St Michael's CE Primary School such a great place to work.
For further information, please contact Mrs Angela McCulloch (School Secretary): 01252 873360 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be considered on receipt and an appointment may be made before the closing date