The Lime Trust is recruiting a Finance Officer to join our school, Lime Academy Forest Approach, which is situated within the London Borough of Havering.
We have high expectations and a strong commitment to raising standards. The successful candidate will be a key member of the School’s finance team, working closely with the School Business Manager, enabling the schools to continue on their journeys towards excellence. Our children are delightful, eager to learn and they make Lime Trust schools vibrant and fulfilling places to work.
The successful candidate will have
- Good knowledge of finance;
- Be willing to work as part of a team;
- Have experience of working in a school environment;
- Enjoy supporting children and their families.
We can offer YOU:
- Welcoming schools and a supportive team.
- Modern and attractive environments to work in.
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn.
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- Have an opportunity to develop your career.
Salary (full time equivalent): £25,137 to £26,997
Actual Salary: £22,850 to £24,541
Grade: Scale 5 (pt 12-16)
Hours: Full time (36 hours per week)
Contract Type: Permanent (term time plus 2 week 47.4 weeks per year)
Location: Lime Academy Forest Approach, Settle Road, Romford, RM3 9YA
Application Deadline: Sunday 20 June 2021 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Monday 21 June 2021 pm
Start Date: September 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment