We are looking for an experienced and energetic Senior Performance Officer.
Officer to join our Health Wellbeing and Adults Performance Team. You will be providing high quality analysis to support Service improvement, overseeing the completion of Statutory Returns across the Adult Social Care and Housing Directorates. You will have a proven track record of managing and championing evidence based decision making across Adult Social Care and Housing.
Reporting to the Performance Intelligence and Data Quality Manager, you will have:
- Detailed knowledge of local and national performance frameworks of Adult Social Care and/or Housing.
- The ability to extract, interpret and analyse statistical and performance data and use it to support decision-making, performance management and improvement.
- Excellent technical skills, and experience in using SAP Business Objects with experience in MS Power BI highly desirable
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a proven ability to achieve results
- Experience of first level line management and leadership.
For an informal conversation regarding this post please contact James Allen firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Sunday 20 June 2021 at 11:59pm.
Croydon Council is an inclusive employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the advertised role.
Croydon council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment