We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and self-motivated School Business Manager to work in our busy office. You will have excellent leadership and organisational skills as well as the ability to head a team and be flexible.
The successful candidate will also need to:
- have a proven track record of effective financial management.
- have experience of school management procedures, including SIMS and FMS.
- have the ability to work using own initiative, prioritising and meeting deadlines.
- have experience of leading and managing a team in a pressured office environment.
- report to the Headteacher and be able to support the school in meeting all statutory requirements.
- have experience of HR management.
- ideally have relevant school experience.
For further information and to receive an application pack, please contact Barbara Croft, Relief School Business Manager on the above email address.
Wraysbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 10am, 14 June 2021 however, applications will be considered upon receipt.