Hexagon Housing owns and manages over 4000 homes in South-East London. This includes general needs, supported and leasehold property. We take pride in providing high quality services to our customers across all tenures, are committed to continuously improving our services, and putting residents at the heart of everything we do.
We have an excellent opportunity for an outstanding candidate with a passion for social housing to provide leadership on our Rent and Service Charge management. This is an ideal role for an experienced service charge and rent setting Senior Officer looking for your first senior management position.
Reporting to the Housing Services Director, you will manage the service charge and rent setting across our leasehold, shared ownership, social and affordable rents portfolio, ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements. You will directly manage the Rents & Service Charge Co-ordinator and ensure that high quality services are provided internally and externally.
At a corporate level, the role will be responsible for the development of strategy and policy in relation to the management of rents and service charge. As a member of the Managers and Directors Group the role will also contribute to the overall management of Hexagon.
The ideal candidate will have
- Considerable experience of rent and service charge management in the housing sector
- Experience of using housing management and financial systems
- Knowledge of regulations/legislation related to the setting and management of rents and service charges
- Track record of delivering service improvements and the ability to work across teams.
- Experience of managing and developing staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive “can do” attitude and a commitment to a high standard of service delivery
If you think you have the skills to do all this and more, we want to hear from you.
You will be joining an award winning organisation committed to employee engagement, where every employee is valued and listened to. We will offer you excellent personal development, training and supervision to help you achieve your full potential, and an excellent package including pension scheme, flexitime, and 26 days annual leave rising one day per year to 31 days.
Closing Date: Sunday 13th June 2021
Interview Date: Tuesday 29th June 2021