About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a Finance Assistant working within our busy Financial Services Team.
The post holder will assist the Finance Officers with the day to day administration of the Operational Finance within the Association, including cash, banking and rent accounting.
You will have previous experience of working in a high volume transaction environment, be proficient at least to an intermediate level of Microsoft Office products particularly Excel and good customer service skills. To be successful you will need the ability to work accurately under pressure and to meet strict deadlines, along with being familiar with accounting terminology, procedures and processes.
You must be able to:
- Work as part of a team to deliver an excellent service to the people we support
- Be flexible in your approach to work
- Have a commitment to equality and diversity
- Take a positive approach to supporting others
In return, you will join a supportive team who are part of an innovative, professional and growing regional housing association.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a benefits package which includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days per year, including statutory bank holidays, rising to 35 days with service
- £27,519 pa for a 35 hour a week contract
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus on top of your basic salary
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Ongoing professional development and support to deliver outstanding support
- Workplace pension scheme and life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Refer-a-friend scheme: Earn a £130 bonus for each friend you refer to work for us
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Well-equipped on-site gym
How to Apply
To apply for this position please click the link below and complete an online application form.
Please click below for a copy of the Finance Assistant job description.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Closing date: Friday 11th June 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 22nd June 2021
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.