North Somerset Environment Company (NSEC) is seeking an experienced and qualified Commercial Vehicle Technician to be part of its commercial maintenance team, responsible for the safe and effective maintenance of our high profile, front-line fleet. The role is based at our Weston super Mare workshop facility.
NSEC in partnership with North Somerset Council is responsible for collecting recycling and waste from over 90,000 homes and commercial businesses across North Somerset, along with managing Household Waste Recycling Centres at Backwell, Portishead and Weston.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience of maintaining commercial vehicles to a high standard inclusive of servicing, repair and fault diagnosis
- Excellent understanding of vehicle and body electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, particularly in the waste management sector
- Apprenticeship trained inclusive of City & Guilds HGV parts 1,2,3 qualification or equivalent
- An LGV Class C / HGV Class 2 licence
- Ability to work independently both safely and competently in a physically demanding role
Want to know more and apply?
Please submit your CV to email@example.com and request an application form and job description.
Anticipated interview date: ASAP
Closing date: 30 November 2021
#wastemanagement #career #localjobs