M1 to M6 £25714 to £36961
The Governors of Pewithall School wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic class teacher to join our vibrant primary school and who shares our vision for providing a first class education and instilling all our children with a love of learning.
We are looking for a creative class teacher for a 12 month fixed term contract with the successful candidate teaching in KS2. Required: 1st September 2021
The successful candidate will:
- An exemplary classroom teacher who engages and inspires children
- An excellent role model
- Friendly, nurturing and approachable
- Flexible and able to work effectively alongside our passionate and dedicated team
- Self-motivated and resilient with the passion to bring our curriculum alive
- A person who shares our vision and high expectations for learning, teaching and behaviour
- Able to make a valuable contribution to school improvement
We can offer you
- Wonderful children with a positive attitude towards learning and excellent behaviour
- The support of a dedicated, committed and creative staff team
- The opportunity to be part of a successful and forward thinking school
- A very successful school at the heart of its community
- Positive and supportive relationships with parents and Governors
The successful candidate will share our school values
In return, we can offer you:
A caring and welcoming Primary School that values everyone.
The opportunity to work in an Outstanding Primary School.
Enthusiastic and exceptionally well behaved children who are committed to learning.
The opportunity to work with highly committed and professional teaching and support staff. A commitment to your professional development.
The successful applicant will also be required to apply for enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further details can be found on http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/crime/vetting-barring-scheme
Closing Date: Friday 18th June 2021
Interview’s held Wednesday 23rd June 2021