We are looking to recruit an outstanding, enthusiastic, innovative and committed Early Years teacher.
To provide a high quality educational experience for all children by leading learning in School. Developing consistent practice in teaching and learning and ensuring that children achieve the highest standards of attainment and achievement. Children are expected to make rapid and sustained progress.
The teacher will contribute to the schools strategic planning documentation (SIP) supporting the ethos, aims and vision of the school.
We can offer you:
- Sybourn Primary is a vibrant and rapidly improving school situated in a culturally diverse area of East London with all the rewards and opportunities this brings.
- lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling.
- a dynamic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children.
- innovative CPD which is of the highest quality
- Career progression and leadership opportunities
- a supportive and forward thinking Trust board, Local Advisory Body and parent community
- excellent opportunities for further professional development through the Lion Academy Trust particular if you have leadership aspirations.
All completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
Closing date: 16.00 Friday 11th June 2021
Interview date: TBC
Sybourn Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS Disclosure.