We are looking for:
Salary (Scale 5, Point 12 - 15)
Salary Range: £26,544.00 – £ 28,005.00.
Hours of work: 36 Hours per week (term time only)
(pro rata: actual salary range £22,904.00 – £24,165.00)
To support teaching and learning through daily class cover.
Although employed by the Federation, HLTA’s are based on a specific school site.
We need someone who:
- Has a minimum 2 years’ experience working in a school setting with experience of covering whole classes
- Has secure knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Is an excellent communicator who is able to earn the trust and respect of others
- Is able to work to their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Puts children and their right to an excellent education first
- Successful, well-resourced community school settings
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference
- Professional development and an opportunity to enter our apprentice teacher post graduate scheme
- A great team of staff and a three-school community who deserve the very best
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Beverley Shore to arrange a school visit on 020 8806 5201. Alternatively, to request an application form and job description email us at:
Closing Date: 21st June 2021
www.southwold.hackney.sch.uk/ www.orchard.hackney.sch.uk/ www.hoxtongarden.hackney.sch.uk
Our schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS Bureau.
Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.dbs.gov.uk.