Brighter Futures for Children
Fixed Term until 31st March 2023
Full time, 37 hours per week
This advert supersedes the part-time post previously advertised which is no longer available
Brighter Futures for Children is an independent, not-for-profit-company, wholly owned by Reading Borough Council. Our responsibility is to deliver quality children's services, early help, education and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) services to children and families in Reading.
As the Performance Analyst you would be working as part of a small team dealing primarily with Children’s Data and experience of MOSAIC/Frameworki would be desirable but not essential. The role, part of the Supporting Families Programme, is responsible for the collection, collation, analysis and interpretation of a wide range of data on children and families. This will involve the collation and analysis of large datasets, reporting on that information within Children’s Services and the provision of data submissions to government departments.
The successful candidate will have a high level of expertise with information technology, a good understanding of data management and statistical analysis methods, together with a meticulous approach to work. The ability to work to deadlines and prioritize tasks is essential.
- To proactively promote the accurate, timely collection and use of performance
- To lead on the completion of statutory data submissions to The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (HCLG), to agreed timeframes, ensuring that the LA meets its statutory obligations.
- To collate and validate, via data integrity checks and audits, information from a variety of ICT and manual
- To prepare, analysis and present performance management information/reports in charts and tables so that it can be easily understood by non-specialist audiences as
- To assist in the production of specific information for a particular area or client group and work on specific projects in liaison with other sections of the company as
The performance analyst is required to
- Have excellent ICT skills and will be working with data using Excel functions such as Pivot Tables and lookups.
- Experience of SQL, Power BI and/or other business intelligence tools would be desirable.
- Demonstrable standard of numeracy to the level of completing accurate and appropriate arithmetic and statistical calculations without need for advice &
For further information, please contact Siobhan Egan phone 0118 9374402
Any questions regarding application please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer our workers:
- We offer a supportive framework to develop your career
- You’ll work in a friendly and collaborative environment where we are committed to delivering positive outcomes.
- Competitive salary
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounted childcare
- On-site outstanding nursery
We offer a range of extras
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Local discounts
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Staff Club and social events.
Closing Date: 20th June 2021
Interviews: 28th June 2021