We are One Housing and we create places for people to call home and support them to live well. With a breadth of services and expertise to help people whatever their housing, care, or support needs.
Our Development team is friendly, knowledgeable and we love what we do. We are proud of our expertise and passionate about the high-quality service we deliver to all of our customers.
We offer our colleagues a friendly, collaborative workplace and the chance to build a rewarding career with a not-for-profit organisation that is proud to make a genuine difference to people’s lives, each and every day.
Join our Development team as a Sales Consultant
Our Development team sits at the heart of our vision to provide places to call home, with an aim to deliver 5000 homes over ten years. We are responsible for the acquisition, delivery and sales of new-build properties across London and the South East.
We’re an organisation with strong values. We keep our promises; we do a great job; we value diversity; we work together; and we look for ways to improve. These are what make us such a great team, working together as one to achieve our vision.
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us in the position of Sales Consultant based in Camden. However, this role is currently working from home and flexible working will be put into place in the future. Your responsibilities will include:
- To be responsible for the Preserved Right to Buy, Right to Acquire and Social Home Buy or similar scheme functions from the point of any initial enquiry to the applications to completion of the sale.
- To be responsible for Staircasing and Resales and Open Market Sales from initial enquiry through to completion.
- Ensuring all timeframes are met, maximising income, minimising delays and providing advice and guidance to applicants throughout the process.
- For Resales/Open market sales, properties must be marketed onto our online portals and customers enquiries managed within an appropriate timeframe.
- To provide an excellent customer focused professional management service to residents, ensuring all legal landlord/freeholder obligations are met, ensuring all relevant fees, charges, notices are issued in a timely manner and addressing as required any queries in relation to these.
- Reflect the brand aspiration achieving high levels of customer satisfaction results.
- To be responsible for updating systems on CRM/UH when completing files to ensure correct names and charges are added.
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for someone who believes in working together as part of a team, who shares our values and who is positive and friendly. The successful candidate will:
- Good general IT skills, specifically in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, accuracy and excellent organisational skills.
- Experience of working in a team to achieve high performance targets.
- Commitment to delivering exemplary customer service
- Highly motivated and have a passion for the role
- Be outgoing and target driven
Our Life@One benefits offer you an array of perks designed with your wellbeing in mind.
- Salary: £28,000
- Your holidays are important to us. Take up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Lean travel. Spread the cost of your commute with a season ticket loans and our Cycle2Work scheme, open to all colleagues
- Looking forward to your big bucket list trip? You can buy or sell up to five days annual leave each year.
- Get paid to do good. We offer you two days off on full pay each year to volunteer in our communities.
- Look after your loved ones. Our healthcare cash back plan allows you to claim back cash for you and your family’s
- Well done! With our colleague recognition programme you will know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- Learning never stops. One Academy, our innovative, in-house learning and development offering is designed to help you take your career to the next level.
- We’re here for you. Our employee assistance programme offers counselling and support for you and your family 24/7.
- Stay book-smart. Take up to five paid days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Experience new things. We offer you a career break after 3 years’ continuous service.
As an organisation with a strong social purpose, One Housing works in some of the most diverse communities in the UK and their workforce reflects that. We understand the strength we gain from having and supporting our diverse teams. The different skills and experiences that our colleagues from different backgrounds bring to us allow us to make better decisions, consider different views and be an altogether more interesting and cohesive place to work.
We welcome applications from everyone.
Apply today for a fulfilling career in our Development team.