Full Time 36 hours per week – 40 weeks per year
Required from 1st September 2021
The Governors invite applications from highly motivated, flexible and organised candidates who have energy and vision to join a caring, lively and enthusiastic team at Christ Church Moreton Primary School as our new School Business Manager. The successful candidate will be forward thinking and be both willing and able to support the Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team in continuing to develop a successful, exciting and effective school
School will offer you:
- an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our children.
- a commitment to your professional development
- a welcoming, supportive, inclusive working environment based upon our Christian Ethos and Values
The successful candidate will need to have:
- The Certificate/Diploma for School Business Manager (C/DSBM) or work toward this qualification
- A strong finance background with proven experience of managing budgets
- Excellent management skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to adapt and prioritise
- The ability to manage a wide range of stakeholder relationships
- Experience of managing a team
- The ability to exercise discretion and conﬁdentiality
- A forward thinking, proactive and approachable outlook
How to Apply:
Please go to the school’s website www.christchurch-moreton.wirral.sch.uk and follow the link Our School for full details and an application form
Application forms and a covering letter should be sent by email to:
Closing date for applications is Friday 25th June 2021 at 12 noon
(Please note only those shortlisted for interview will be informed. CV's and agencies will not be considered).
Interviews are scheduled to take place Monday 5th July 2021.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged, by prior appointment, on either:
Wednesday 16th June at 2:00pm OR Friday 18th June at 4:00pm
Please telephone the school office 0151 677 5152.and book your place with Mrs Rebecca Baker
Christ Church Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Level DBS check.
All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of sex, race or disability.