Deliver great value for residents.
Get great prospects for your career.
We want to help our residents by making it easy to find information and transact online. We want to build services online that people prefer to use. We need your help to achieve this and to help us to deliver exceptional services online. Along the way, you’ll have the support and training you need. We’ll help you to be at your best, so we can be at ours. We already have one of the best websites in the UK, with your help we can have the best.
Because we’re Bracknell Forest.
What it’s like working in our team…
Every day is different in Digital Services - there are always new and exciting challenges to explore. We are constantly exploring new ways to enhance the customer experience. We enjoy working together in the team to meet these challenges and supporting each other to deliver effective new solutions. We are always innovative and positive about what we do as we know that we can make a positive difference.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, responsibilities and training…
We are looking to recruit an experienced web content professional to help improve and extend the range of digital content and services provided to local residents.
As a Digital Services Officer you will have experience and an understanding of:
- producing, publishing and editing high quality, engaging digital content
- using content management systems to create and edit web pages
- using analytics to improve webpage content and user experience
- creating content that meets web accessibility standards
The benefits you will experience are…
- Regular opportunities for development with internal and external training courses.
- An inclusive and social working environment.
- Flexible working opportunities including a flexi-time scheme.
- A great office location next to travel links and the regenerated town centre.
- Internal sports and social club opportunities.
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
- An interest free loan for a rail season ticket.
What we’re looking for…
You need to be a dynamic and fantastic team player, possess excellent communication skills and be committed to continually improving services. You must also be motivated by the challenge of delivering significant customer and business benefits across the council.
Want to ask us a question?
For an informal discussion or to ask any questions about this role. Please contact:
Head of Digital