Queen’s Park are keen to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative, dedicated and highly motivated teacher to join our school team to provide cover for teachers that are absent due to illness or CPD. This post is initially fixed term for one year and will be reviewed and possibly extended at the end of this period.
Paid weeks per year: 52
Fixed term: Until 31st August 2022
Start date: 1st September 2021
About the role
We are looking for someone who is:
- full of enthusiasm
- inspirational in the classroom
- able to demonstrate the skills needed for this particular role.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Qualified teacher status (valid in the UK and Ireland)
- Recent, successful teaching experience
- Experience across more than one key stage
- Good behaviour Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong commitment to equal opportunities
We can offer you:
- A friendly and genuinely supportive staff team
- Supportive parents and governors
- Children who want to learn
Queen’s Park Primary is strongly committed to creating a safe environment for our children and thorough safeguarding procedures will be followed.
Please contact the school on 02173 686822 for further information. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midnight, 29th June
Interview date: 6th or 7th July
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address:
Park Street, Brighton, BN2 0BN, email: email@example.com
School Office: (01273) 686822
Work Permits: We may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Please see Gov.uk for more information on the Skilled Worker Visa.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.