Pinnacle Group provides people-first, integrated services across a range of community-facing assets and infrastructure – including multi-tenure housing, schools, open spaces, public buildings, utilities and broadband networks – as well as a range of complementary employment and wellbeing outcomes. Across the UK, Pinnacle supports over 300,000 homes, 200 schools and 80 public buildings creating value, providing stewardship and generating positive outcomes for our customers, our partners and our clients.
Pinnacle Group will be responsible for the delivery of Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) National Accommodation Management Service (NAMS). The requirement is to provide high quality housing management services to 49,000 properties occupied by Armed Forces personnel and their families. Our services will be delivered through a National Service Centre based in Speke, Liverpool and an extensive network of Housing Teams based across the UK.
Pinnacle Group are looking for a L&D Manager to develop and implement a Learning and Development strategy for the NAMS contract which drives cultural change and enables people to reach their full potential. You will utilise a blended learning approach to provide other responsive and proactive learning and development solutions. You will be responsible for the learning experience of all Pinnacle NAMS employees, including provision of timely and efficient responses to meet learning requirements and delivery of appropriate solutions
You will undertake organisation wide training needs analysis, identifying and addressing key themes and specific people challenges which will be met through strategic learning and development programmes. Work with LMS and virtual reality providers to identify and/or build engaging, accurate and informative onboarding, training and career progression interventions, modules, and collateral. Forward planning development activities to ensure an impactful and regular programme of activities. Identify, monitor and report set of measures, metrics and KPI's which measure progress and success.
- Build and manage the L&D team from scratch, developing and implementing L&D strategies which meet current needs and builds people potential to achieve NAMS vision, outcomes and KPIs
- Liaise internally and externally to design, develop, and evaluate development interventions on a wide range of topics including, candidate attraction – apprenticeships and graduate schemes, onboarding, career development, talent management and professional development programmes
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and external stakeholders to design high quality and engaging learning experiences through blended learning solutions. Design and/or procure products and solutions to provide and promote learning opportunities for all employees.
- Design and develop creative training content for delivery via multiple channels including eLearning, blended learning content, videos, tutorials, etc. Support the development and implementation of new learning models, content design templates, and internal certifications programs
- Implement the new LMS platform along with training the system admins, managers, and users (employees). Continue being responsible for the improvement of the overall user adoption of the platform.
- Manage the L&D team to deliver and iterate training using multiple formats, including eLearning, instructor-led, micro-learning, blended learning, and virtual training materials
- Identify and engage with technical learning providers to develop and deliver to provide high quality apprenticeship programmes and suitable vocational accredited learning programmes
- Establish and maintain effective monitoring and reporting systems which record and captures progress, identifies ongoing L&D needs and continuously improves L&D programmes, products and content. Provide accurate and timely data and information management reports.