Title: Night-Time Concierge and Security Operative
Hours: 48hrs a week over a 5-day shift pattern
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our exciting Security and Support Team, The Paramount Task Force (part of the Paramount Group).
We are looking for a responsible and practical individual to join the team covering our schemes where an evening and night-time presence is required in Kent. The successful candidate would be working a rotating shift pattern with the wider team, being a proactive team player with a can-do attitude. The ideal candidate will have a professional attitude and excellent customer service skills.
Hours per week: 48hrs a week over a 5-day shift pattern.
You will be reporting directly to the Task Force Head of Operations Manager to ensure an effective and successful service within the role.
All candidates must hold a valid and clean driving license with use of a vehicle (mileage and related expenses will be provided).
Responsibilities and Duties of the Night-time Concierge and Security Operative:
- Working across several accommodation schemes for local authority housing placements, providing security and support.
- Challenging any anti-social behaviour or related activity, reporting these to the wider team and other agencies.
- Ensuring residents follow their tenancy agreement requirements, and managing documents such as the visitor’s Sign In Log (where relevant).
- Being mindful of any wider community impact from anti-social behaviour and ensuring behaviours within and externally to the schemes and buildings are managed well.
- Receiving questions and queries from residents in a customer focused and polite manner, managing contact from our clients in respect to the Out Of Hours team.
- Communicate with wider staff in a professional manner and share sensitive and important information with your daytime colleagues.
- Operation of Incident Management systems, logs and record keeping in a professional and efficient manner.
- Operation of CCTV systems.
- Provide real time support to the business and clients.
- Respond to messages via email and telephone.
- Maintaining regular radio contact with other Task Force staff and provide essential information relevant as well as night-time check ins with our Control Room Operatives.
- Maintaining a clean environment and ensuring any communal areas remain clean and tidy at all times, reporting any problems to the Asset Management Team.
- Other duties necessary for the effective operation and positive reputation of the business.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and other basic computer packages.
- Hold or ability to obtain a clear DBS Check.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written.
- Capacity to talk to stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally.
- Customer focused background with customer support and assistance always being put first.
- Good Communication skills via telephone, email and two-way radio.
- SIA licence preferable but not essential.
Company incentives and schemes:
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Nest pension scheme
- Full uniform
- Other benefits within package
This position is available immediately. Please apply now.