Salary: £23,133 - £27,035 Per Year
Required for September 2021
Part Time – Permanent, 37 hours per week,
Term time + INSET days
This isn’t just any job. This is the opportunity to be part of something amazing and to improve the life chances of children.
Civitas Primary Academy opened in 2015 and is part of the REAch2 Academy Trust and together with our other schools in the area we are looking to change the face of education.
Civitas Primary Academy caters for children from the ages of 4 to 11, and is an inclusive school, open and accessible, working in partnership with parents and carers and our community to ensure that all of our pupils are able to achieve their best.
We value the roles of each individual within our school community - staff, pupils, parents, carers, governors and visitors - in achieving the best for all of our children.
We continue our journey of transformation in developing a learning community where pupils are engaged in developing the skills needed for life in the 21st Century.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to make a difference to children’s lives both in the Classroom and through physical education.
- The opportunity to work as part of a collaborative, experienced, supportive team.
- The chance for your skills to flourish and develop with practical support and encouragement.
- High quality training and development through one of the country’s leading Multi-Academy Trusts.
- Enthusiastic, responsive children who are ready to learn.
- A caring, hard-working and committed staff team.
- The opportunity to work with children from diverse ethnicities and cultures.
- An inclusive ethos where every child is valued and supported to achieve their potential.
We are looking for a passionate and energetic team member who will:
- Use their experience of providing class cover across the primary age range to deliver stimulating lessons to children with a range of educational needs both in the classroom and in the sports hall
- Can work on their own and within a team
If you have a genuine commitment to improving the life chances of children then we would like to hear from YOU!
For an informal discussion, please contact Salima Ducker – Executive Head Teacher on 0118 467 6720.
Completed Application forms should be returned to Emma Lelliott, the School Business Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Application Pack is available to download from the Civitas website, www.civitasacademy.co.uk
Interview – to be confirmed with candidate if shortlisted.
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.