This is an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Business Manager at St Mary's Catholic Primary School.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced Business Manager who can provide comprehensive management and strategic operational support across all aspects of school administration, including finance, HR, health and safety, GDPR, marketing and premises.
The successful candidate must have strong financial skills, demonstrate a high level of interpersonal communication skills, continuing to build wider links within the community, with an ability to drive forward and enhance the standards of achievement across the school.
The successful candidate will:
• Ideally be qualified with a professional qualification in finance and business management;
• Have detailed, authoritative knowledge and experience in financial procedures and experience within payroll and accountancy;
• Have knowledge of school procedure/policies, regulations and audit requirements;
• Have a comprehensive understanding of data protection (GDPR) and confidentiality issues;
• Be committed to developing high standards and striving for excellence;
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to lead, motivate and inspire staff and children to achieve the highest standards;
• Have experience of strategic planning and leadership;
• Have a strong commitment to their own learning and professional development.
We can offer you:
• A caring, welcoming school and parish community with a strong Catholic ethos;
• Children who are motivated, eager to learn, happy and well-behaved;
• Committed, hardworking, supportive staff and Governing Body;
• Autonomy within this role to develop, drive projects forward and the unique opportunity to get involved with bid and grant applications;
• A highly supportive and dedicated Leadership Team, with whom you will collaborate and interact;
• Exceptional opportunities for professional development, to empower you to lead and innovate;
• A clear vision for school development;
• A well-resourced and rich learning environment
St Mary’s is committed to safeguarding pupils, any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references, health check and enhanced criminal record check via the Criminal Records Bureau (for Children and Vulnerable Adults) and proof of right to work in the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer.