Head of Business Delivery
Home-based (with some travel in Greater Manchester and across the North West of England)
Citizens Advice SORT Group is a growing and ambitious organisation determined to deliver the highest quality services to the communities we serve.
Working with individuals, communities and groups across Stockport, Oldham, Rochdale and Trafford (SORT), we have increased household income by £13M across our region, responded to nearly 47,000 calls and helped a further 18,000 people with debt advice, and that’s just in one 12 month period.
We are now looking to further enhance our Leadership Group with a Head of Business Delivery who will enable us to achieve our bold ambitions.
- Salary of £40,000 - £47,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits
This is an exceptional and rare opportunity for a high calibre individual with experience in delivering a wide range of high-quality services and developing an organisation to join our team and support us at a critical time in our evolution.
We’ve recently undertaken an organisational review and you will be one of our key new personnel off the back of it. You’ll be an inclusive and present member of our team, supporting a range of colleagues, enabling organisational change and embedding and communicating our values and a culture of engagement.
With our rich history, dating back to 1939, and bright future, our environment is the perfect place in which to consolidate and advance your portfolio of experience whilst making a key difference to the delivery of our services.
We’re here to help and your role will be an essential element that enables us to assist more people, provide more extensive support and keep making a difference. You’ll be an evangelist for what we do, a beacon of knowledge and support and a guiding light for the direction of our organisation.
As the Head of Business Delivery, you will play a vital role in our Leadership Group, overseeing the delivery of advice services and acting in a critical capacity regarding the strategic development of our organisation and the services we deliver.
Reporting firstly to the COO, you will take responsibility for delivering contracts and services, as well as business objectives, that are in line with our KPIs.
This management role will see you line manage a team of Account Managers, a Contact Centre Manager and a Client Experience Manager, providing them with support and development.
To be considered as a Head of Business Delivery, you will need:
- A track record of effectively leading the delivery and continuous improvement of high-quality, multichannel, client-facing services across multiple locations in accordance with agreed funder requirements
- The proven ability to lead and progress service mobilisation, development and improvement, by using effective project and/or programme management and change skills to mitigate risks and achieve measurable benefits
- Demonstrable experience of building productive stakeholder relationships with the ability to influence and negotiate, particularly in relation to overcoming barriers against business objectives
- A proven track record of connecting operational delivery to the strategic direction of the business, with an ability to think critically about evidence, business requirements and user needs
- Experience of leadership in large and complex budgets, with the ability to identify and deliver value for money
- A commitment to, and track record of, working in a culture that enables collaboration, provides a supportive environment for colleagues, is open and honest in communication and that lives and breathes the organisational values
Other organisations may call this role Head of Delivery, Head of Service Delivery, Head of Programme Delivery, Programme Manager, Senior Project Manager, or Head of Services.
Webrecruit and Citizens Advice SORT Group are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
The closing date for this role is the 8th August 2021.
So, if you’re ready to make a real difference, grow and impact as our Head of Business Delivery, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.