Fixed Term Contract for 9 months
Closing date: 15.09.2021
We are looking for an experienced and credible individual who is committed to support activity in both Ashford and Tenterden town centres to help these key high streets to entice customers and spend back into these areas following the COVID pandemic.
This role will be partly responsible for the delivery of a number of projects through the Welcome Back Fund programme, including marketing, events, planting and business support activity.
This post will execute the administration and claims for the Welcome Back Fund - this will include an in-depth understanding of the Welcome Back Fund and European Regional Development Fund guidance.
This role will require you to engage with businesses in both Ashford and Tenterden Town Centres to ensure they are engaging with activity along with:
- Supporting the development and delivery of procurement for all larger projects.
- Project managing the delivery of the next phase of the Town Centre Reset and all associated activity as part of the Welcome Back Fund.
- Drafting reports and briefings for member and senior officers with senior level support.
In order to excel in this role it is essential that you have experience of claiming external funding along with:
- Experience of project coordination.
- Event management experience.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Experience of external procurement.
To view a Job Description and to apply please visit the jobs page of our website at www.ashford.gov.uk/jobs
Ashford Borough Council recognises the need to ensure the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults when they come into contact with the services we provide.
We welcome applications from the Armed Forces Community