Parklanes Whykeham Childcare Ltd
21 Barton Road
Telephone: 07752 546910
Early Years Educator Co-ordinator Managerial Role
Hours: Full Time Term Time + 3 weeks (41 weeks)
Salary: depending on experience/qualifications
Qualifications and experience required: Level 3 Childcare & above
Expected start date: TBC
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant, growing childcare setting, with existing quality and experienced staff wanting to build on our existing strengths and on our Outstanding Settings, DDA Recognised Accessible childcare, quality mark approved daycare setting.
Parklanes Wykeham Childcare is a leading quality childcare provider dedicated to providing the best possible care and education. We are constantly investing in our staff and facilities to ensure our settings are the best places for children to grow and develop. We have several provisions in Havering and Redbridge catering for children aged from 2 to 11 years. We offer breakfast, preschool, after school and holiday care, catering for busy parent’s needs.
Our benefits include:
- Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ incentives for all colleagues.
- Excellent career opportunities.
- Training bursaries available for all.
- Staff Pension.
- Flexible working hours.
- In house training.
- Uniform provided.
- Team building events.
- Staff meals/meetings.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications.
We have an opportunity for an Early Years Assistant/Early year’s educator to work with children aged from 2 to 5 years old and 5- to 11-Year-olds. You will be responsible for planning children’s profiles, the physical and emotional care of the children and providing an excellent learning environment.
This role will require a DBS check at enhanced level/ DBS update service to be obtained, and 2 satisfactory references.
- GCSE Grade C or above in Math’s and English or equivalent
- ICT qualification
- Level three NVQ childcare qualifications or similar approved or higher working towards managerial level.
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social, and intellectual care for all children in the setting.
- To give support to other team members throughout the setting and work a as team member.
To work as part of a team to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop.
- To build and maintain strong partnerships with parents.
- To work within the requirements set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage – Setting the standards for learning, development, and care for children from birth to five.
- Occasionally situations may arise that require the post holder to perform other duties or tasks as may be reasonably requested by the company.
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org - for the attention of Mrs Beverley Nicholls, tel 07752 546910.
Closing date: 31st December 2021