Salary: £21,332 - £23,813 Per Year
4 days (28 hours per week 8.30 - 4.00/9.00 - 4.30), term time only + 2 weeks, Permanent Contract
Start date: as soon as possible
St Anne’s Catholic Primary Schools is a single form entry, voluntary aided school under the auspices of the Archdiocese of Birmingham.
We are currently seeking a School Business Manager to play a key role in the administration and leadership of our happy and forward-looking school.
The successful candidate will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team with responsibility for aspects of leadership and management including
- Financial Management and Marketing
- Overseeing Facilities, Premises, Health and Safety, Wellbeing and Risk Assessment
- Personnel, Administration and Support Services
We are looking for someone who
- Is determined to make a difference to our school community
- Can ensure the effective management, recording and reporting of the school’s finances
- Understands and analyses data to identify options and make recommendations
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence, integrity and confidence
- Is a highly effective communicator
- Works well as part of a team and has a great sense of humour
We will offer you
- Amazing, passionate children and a vibrant community
- Supportive parents and governors
- A fun-loving, committed and compassionate staff team
To discuss the position further, please email email@example.com
If you feel you have the skills we are looking for and would like to work in an exciting and developing environment, please do apply!
For an application pack, forms should be download from the Vacancies page of the school website at www.st-annes.reading.sch.uk
Completed application forms should be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: noon on Friday 24 September 2021
Interview date: w/c 27 September 2021 (date TBC)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expenses will be met by the employer.