Royal Greenwich Virtual School
Would you enjoy working with Children in our Care, supporting them in classrooms and in their homes with their education? Would you enjoy working in Royal Greenwich and over a wide area of London, the South East and beyond? Could you apply your skills to ensure the needs of young people are met in a variety of educational settings? Have you got a track record of leading others in supporting young people to make great educational progress?
You will be:
- Someone with a proven track record in a classroom/college setting, able to plan and deliver to impact on progress and attainment.
- Experienced in supporting vulnerable young people to remove barriers to learning.
- Someone with great people skills, flexibility, and a can-do attitude.
- Able to be a team player as well as self-motivated and creative
We can offer you:
- The chance to work in a highly effective "Virtual School"- which is part of a vibrant multiagency Inclusion, Learning and Achievement Service.
- The opportunity to do valuable work, changing the futures of the most vulnerable young people.
- A role that is varied, challenging and exciting.
- Fantastic professional development.
Suitably qualified people are encouraged to apply with specialist knowledge of Post 16 education and responsibilities in relation to looked-after children.
A driving licence is desirable and a willingness to travel essential. Related travel expenses will be paid.
Royal Borough of Greenwich reserves the right to close any vacancy earlier than the advertised closing date should there be a high volume of applications received.