We are looking for a Legal Support Assistant to be part of our small and friendly Legal Team. To be successful in this role you do not need any legal experience, but you must have excellent IT skills and be organised, enthusiastic and confident.
You will be responsible for managing the Legal Case Management Software and assist in the implementation of new technology such as electronic signing and archiving. You will also be responsible for providing administrative support to the Legal Team including:
- Managing correspondence and diaries.
- Creating and Maintaining databases and spreadsheets.
- Liaising with other Council Departments.
- Photocopying, printing and scanning.
- Word processing and preparing documents for court.
- Dealing with purchase orders and invoices.
Closing date: 19 September 2021
Interviews: 29 September 2021