Optivo have an exciting new role for a Leasehold Coordinator to support our professional Statutory Sales and Property Management team and to ensure that the service is in line with all legal contractual and regulatory requirements and best practice.
- You’ll be first point of contact and respond to enquiries from our shared owners.
- Upload marketing information for resales onto online shared ownership sales portals including the Optivo website.
- Obtain Land Registry information for the property from archive or from Land registry portal.
What you’ll need
- You’ll ideally have passes in GCSE English and Maths or equivalent or ability to operate at that level
- Good verbal and numerical reasoning skills
- The ability to deal with conflicting priorities
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
The Company has experienced unprecedented growth over the past few years. We have a vast number of employees, and provide support to clients from all over the country.
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.
Closing date: 16 September 2021 at midnight. Shortlisting date: 21 September 2021. Interview dates: 28 September 2021. Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams video link.