EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
The Brittons Academy
Essex RM13 7BB
Tel: 01708 630002
Salary: Scale 1 Spinal Point 1-3. Hourly rate of pay £12.33 - £12.78 (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Required for an immediate start
The Brittons Academy are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and committed exam invigilators/readers/scribes who are flexible and reliable.
Hours of Work: By negotiation during November, January, April, March, and May through to July and anytime throughout the year the Academy requires. Exam invigilators/scribes/readers would be required available to attend both AM and PM sessions if required.
Purpose of role:
To ensure examinations are conducted in accordance with the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) awarding body and Academy instructions; to play a key role in upholding the integrity of the examination/assessment process; to implement pupils’ access arrangements by either prompting, reading and/or scribing for pupils during the examinations.
The Brittons Academy will offer you:
- The chance to work and develop in a rapidly improving school
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils who are eager to learn
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
About The Brittons Academy
- A vibrant, caring and innovative learning environment
- Developing the skills and attributes for lifelong success
- Find out more at www.brittons.havering.sch.uk
“Pupils report that teachers know them and support them well.”
Deadline for Applications
Please forward your completed application to Debbie Grix, HR Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th September 2021. Interviews are scheduled to take place on week commencing 4th October 2021.
Please note that, due to the high response expected for this position, we reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have a suitable pool of candidates, which could be prior to the closing date.
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.
For further information, please contact Martine Purton on 01708 630002 ext 3144