We are currently recruiting two Behaviour Analyst's to work with the Abbey School team in developing and implementing evidence informed teaching, learning and behaviour support across the school.
Main duties will include:
- Working as part of a trans-disciplinary team to support the delivery of effective and appropriate teaching, learning and behaviour support in all areas of school life as a result of trans-disciplinary working underpinned by an evidence-based behavioural model of practice.
- Being responsible for conducting functional assessments and developing comprehensive function based Positive Behaviour Support plans and interventions to reduce behaviour that challenges and monitoring the effectiveness of these plans through development of robust data collection systems and analysis of the data.
- Using evidence-informed practices to develop personalised learning support.
- Conducting a range of assessments including assessment for learning, assessment of learning, admissions assessments, behavioural assessments and assessments of maintenance and generalisation.
- Preparing for and contributing to Person Centred Reviews.
- Working in partnership with parents, colleagues and other professionals to achieve the best possible outcomes for children and young people.
- Playing an active role in the school’s approach to Positive Handling, becoming a Team-Teach Trainer (training will be provided, however the candidate is required to be open to this training), and provide training, support and advice to all staff in Abbey School to ensure any use of restrictive intervention is used in accordance with the law and clear ethical values and embedded within comprehensive proactive plans to reduce restriction.
The two positions are permanent, full-time roles and we are seeking a start date as soon as possible.
We are a supportive learning organisation with a strong commitment to staff development and wellbeing. As a member of our team you will be engaged in innovation and discovery.