Start Date: As soon as possible
St Michael’s RC Primary School is a Catholic family of faith, following the teaching of Christ. We strive to create an environment where all members of our school community become caring, independent and resilient individuals who fulfil their potential.
“I came so that you may have life, life in all its fullness” John 10:10
The successful candidates will be:
• sympathetic towards the aims and ethos of our Catholic school.
• passionate about transforming the lives of children through ICT
• able to work on his/her own initiative.
• to inform on new developments in software and hardware.
• the opportunity to be part of a team who are committed to transformational change.
• a commitment to ongoing professional development.
The post is available on a Permanent Contract. Visits to the school are encouraged.
For more information, please contact the Business Manager, Mrs Kim Cleall-Harding on firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on 01634 832578 .
St Michael’s RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.
Appointment to this position will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Interviews: Date to be confirmed