Job starts: ASAP
Contract term: One Year Fixed Term
Learning Today- Transforming Tomorrow!
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated experienced Intervention Teacher for a Year 5/6 to join our dynamic staff team. This role is not suitable for newly qualified teachers.
We can offer you:
- Quality first professional development;
- Curious children, who love learning;
- A supportive, forward thinking, and dedicated team of colleagues;
- An energetic and sociable environment to work and play!
We welcome applications from experienced teachers who will:
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching to secure pupil outcomes;
- Value professional development and be enthusiastic about taking risks;
- Implement creative approaches to learning and to inspire others;
- Be resilient, with a desire to progress.
Before deciding to apply you will want to find out more about the school - To arrange a visit and/or informal discussion about this post, please contact Scott Chudley – Head teacher or Gemma Hall –Deputy Head teacher on 020 84727142.
Further information about our school can be found on our website -http://portway.leadinglearningtrust.org
We welcome early applications and will consider holding interviews before the closing date for strong candidates.
Closing Date: 23rd September 2021
Shortlisting: 24th September 2021
Interviews: W/c 27th September 2021
Portway Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks. A disqualification declaration questionnaire maybe required for this post. NPW, managing recruitment on behalf of Newham Schools
We may interview candidates prior to the closing of the advert, so we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.