We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner of Maths. The post will appeal to recently qualified teachers or experienced teachers with a strong track record wishing to join a dynamic and supportive team committed to the pursuit of excellence in the teaching of Maths.
Maths is a popular subject throughout the year groups with many pupils making excellent progress. The successful candidate will be expected to teach across the ability range at KS3, KS4 and KS5. A Level and Further Maths teaching maybe available for a suitably experienced teacher.
Start date: 1st November 2021
Drapers’ Academy has much to offer:
- All staff receive an iPad
- A clear vision for our school to deliver high standards of education for its community
- State of the art campus surrounded by acres of countryside
- An environment that promotes innovation
- A well-equipped gym for staff use after school
- Committed and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Our own 6th Form dedicated to A Level teaching
- Membership of the Havering Teacher Training Partnership to support NQT induction, teacher training and CPD of staff at all levels
- An employer who invests in the development of their staff with a commitment to your ongoing professional development
- Close proximity to the M25 (Junction 28, Brentwood) and the A12 for ease of access from London, Kent, Essex or Hertfordshire and ample secure on-site parking
- Short bus journey from Harold Wood (Cross Rail) train station
- Committed sponsors – The Drapers Company and Queen Mary University of London
Drapers’ Academy is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
To find out more about Drapers’ Academy or our Trust, please visit: www.drapersacademy.com or www.drapers-schools.com
For any enquiries, please email email@example.com
Closing date: 3pm on 22nd September
Interview date: Week beginning 27th September
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references.