The Governors and Headteacher at Horn’s Mill Primary School are looking to appoint an inspirational, creative and highly organised School Business Manager. Working as part of the Senior Leadership Team, you will contribute to the strategic direction of the school with specific responsibility for the operational management of the school finances.
In addition to this key area of responsibility, your role will also deal with;
- HR matters using the Local Authority personnel support systems
- Management of the school office and the work of the office staff (Data and Attendance Officer & Finance and Administration Officer)
- Premises and Facilities including the management of the Site Maintenance Manager
- Health and Safety alongside the Site Maintenance Manager
This role requires;
- Experience and proficiency in financial management, including financial governance, planning, control and reporting
- Experience in resource management and procurement
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- Experience of HR management and administration
- A high level of IT literacy
For a full list of duties and skills required see the Job Description and Person Specification attached.
We can offer you an inclusive and welcoming school which is a happy place for our children to learn and colleagues to work. We continually strive for excellence and provide an exciting and challenging curriculum for our children. Celebrating the diversity of our catchment, we actively support the “No Outsiders” initiative and are committed to continually driving improvements to further enhance our provision.
Horn’s Mill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. The successful applicant will be subject to stringent vetting procedures and will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check. Visits to our school are recommended on either Monday 20th September at 4.00pm or Thursday 23rd September at 4.00pm. Please contact the school office to request a visit on 01244 259680.
Please complete an application form via the vacancies website and email your application to email@example.com
The closing date for applications will be Monday 27th September at 5.00pm with shortlisting occurring on 28th September and interviews taking place on Thursday 30th September.