Runnymede Borough Council is seeking a Planned Maintenance Surveyor to work within the Housing Technical Service Team. This key role will act on behalf of the Council in managing and overseeing investment works to Council homes, covering a wide range of duties, but ensuring that works onsite are done to a high standards by contractors and that tenants are satisfied with the quality of work undertaken.
The Council is embarking on a significant five-year investment programme to enhance all its properties to a new Runnymede Investment Standard. This will involve new component replacements to the majority of Council owned properties.
Your role will be critical to the success of this and as such you must have experience in property related discipline and be able to work to a high standard, along with be self-motivated to delivery high quality services across a variety of tasks and duties.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and want to be part of this exciting journey, please apply by uploading your CV together with an accompanying statement outlining how your knowledge, skills and experience match the requirements of the role.
For an informal discussion about this position, please contact Simon Allen, Head of Housing Technical Service on email@example.com.
Benefits of working for us
- Flexible working including flexi time and home working (discretionary)
- Holidays, 23 days per annum (excluding statutory holidays) rising to 28 days after 5 years’ service and 31 days after 10 years’ service
- Access to Local Government Pension Scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Access to a health cash plan after 3 years’ service
- Confidential employee counselling service
- Loans for season tickets
- Opportunities to develop and grow skills and experience
- Free eye test every two years
Full information, including the Job Description, Person Specification and other details about Runnymede Borough Council, is available in the Extra Information attachment on the website. If it is difficult for you to apply online, please contact Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 29 November Midnight