At Thorpe Hall, we believe that all pupils deserve high quality education which engages, inspires and challenges; so that everyone meets their full potential. We strive to create safe and happy learning environments which promote independence and high expectations of all. We are committed to providing opportunities which promote open mindedness, empathy and celebration of the rich and diverse communities which we serve; so that everyone is able to contribute positively to society. We are dedicated to promoting healthy lifestyle choices so that our pupils develop physically, emotionally and morally. We are determined that our pupils will be successful and will leave us as confident, highly educated members of the community.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and proactive Midday Meals Assistant to work as a member of our team.
We are looking for someone with:
- A positive outlook who is able to ensure the children are at the heart of all your actions
- Has experience of working with children
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a highly pressured environment to meet demands and deadlines
- Willingness to work flexibly
To download an application pack, please visit our website at www.thorpehallprimary.com
Please submit all completed Applications to Eve Cherrington at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications submitted on the school’s application form will be considered.
Closing dates for applications is 4th October 2021 at 12 noon
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and Satisfactory References and candidates are required to submit a self – disclosure form with their application.