Are you a driven, passionate and committed individual who can contribute to the continued success of our fantastic school? If this sounds like you, then we would like to hear from you!
As part of the Senior Leadership Team, the School Business Manager will work closely with the Headteacher to drive excellence in financial and operational performance and to continually seek to optimise the school’s financial position.
As a key member of the Senior Leadership team, you will have responsibility for:
- The overall financial management of the school
- All operational and strategic interests including facilities and premises, IT, HR, Administration, lettings and procurement.
- Leading and developing the operational support teams.
What we are looking for in our ideal candidate:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all stakeholders.
- A proven track record of excellent financial management and administrative ability.
- Demonstrates values that are aligned with Fox Hill, with a commitment to the schools’ vision and ethos.
- Hold the Diploma in School Business Management (or be willing to undertake this qualification).
- Has strong financial and operational skills, meeting all statutory and reporting obligations.
- Be able to demonstrate high standards of professionalism in their work and be an outstanding and motivational leader of people.
- Has the ability to plan and prioritise their own and others’ workload, performing well under pressure and working effectively as part of a team.
- Be highly visible, leading by example and bringing new ideas and ways of working to the school.
Interviews the week commencing: 4th October 2021
For further details about this post please download the Candidate Application Pack.