Reception Full Time Class Teacher required for January/February 2022 – Maternity Cover
Required for January/February 2022
Are you an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge?
Wherever you are in your career, we would love to hear from you.
We are a lovely, welcoming school who are committed to providing high-quality training and development and would love for you to join our team. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic class teacher to join our hardworking team in January/February 2022. This is a full time Maternity Cover Contract position starting January/February 2022.
The successful candidates will:
- Be excellent Primary practitioners
- Plan creative and challenging lessons
- Work as part of a supportive team who enjoy fun and have a good sense of humour!
We can offer:
- A good track record of supporting staff development and growth
- Keen, curious & enthusiastic children
- A well resourced school that is focused on children becoming effective and empowered learners
- A team of hardworking and enthusiastic professionals
- A staff well-being package
- A steady supply of cake!
For more information please contact the school: School Office: 01344 860106 Email: email@example.com
or via the Bracknell Forest website:
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and the position may be filled prior to closing date
Closing date for applications: 09.00am Friday 8th October 2021
Interviews: w/c 11th October 2021.
Binfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and the position is subject
to an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and relevant documentation.
Benetfeld Road Binfield RG42 4EW
“An Outstanding Church of England Primary School” (SIAMS March 2017)