Year 5 Class Teacher Required for maternity cover
MPS 1 – 6 teachers’ pay scale
ECT’s welcome to apply
Are you ready for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of a happy, supportive and forward thinking school? If so, this is an incredibly exciting time to come and join our team. We are looking for an innovative, dynamic and creative teacher to join us from October 2021.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Has been judged by others to have high quality teaching skills
• Has a passion for learning and teaching
• Has high expectations of themselves and the children
• Has the ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve their best
• Wants to contribute to the school as a whole
As a member of our staff you can expect:
- Brilliant children – enthusiastic and able, with excellent attitudes to learning
- Strong leadership; a school that is well organised and managed
- A fantastic staff; supportive and friendly.
- High quality CPD supporting you to be the best; we are able to talent spot and support teachers at every level of their career.
- Excellent resources
- Access to high quality networks and CPD opportunities through our work and links with national organizations including PiXL Primary.
John Ball Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, Medical Clearance and satisfactory Employment References.
John Ball Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation
For more information and an application pack, please go to: https://www.johnball.lewisham.sch.uk/ or email Victoria Spencer at email@example.com
You are welcome and encouraged to visit the school. Our Headteacher Jacqui Noakes will be leading tours on Thursday 23^rd September at 4pm and Monday 27^th September at 4pm. To book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 1^st October 2021 at 5pm
Interview Date: 6^th October 2021
Start Date: 18^th October 2021
John Ball Primary School
Southvale Road, Blackheath
Tel: 020 8852 1601