Peabody has an exciting new opportunity for a Multi Trade Operative to join our team based in Walthamstow. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 - £32,000 per annum.
A van will be provided but you will need to have your own tools.
You will also need to be flexible in terms of travelling to various locations in London.
About the Multi Trade Operative role:
You will assist with the Maintenance Operations in the smooth delivery of a quality customer focused service. The successful applicant will be skilled to a multi trade level to assist the `Right First Time’ culture we promise our clients. You should also be capable of promoting the PGM Brand.
Responsibilities of our Multi Trade Operative:
- Ensure the provision of excellent customer services to all stakeholders in order to maximise customer satisfaction through achieving all KPI’s
- Acquire and improve on valuable skills in designated areas through both work based and formal learning and development opportunities
- Give and receive feedback on work performance with manager
- Independently undertake multi-trade duties and to assist other multi-trade operatives to deliver first class repairs and maintenance services
- Support the team with collating and updating management data
- Comply with all other statutory and regulatory requirements in relation to repairs and maintenance
- Follow the organisation Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure, as far as is practicable, your own safety and that of others in the workplace. You may be required to undertake specific Health and Safety roles such as Fire Warden or First Aider as part of your duties
As our Multi Trade Operative, we are looking for:
- Full UK driving license
- Own tools
- CSCS card
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Experience within the maintenance environmen
- City & Guilds or NVQ in a Relevant trade or relevant experience
Closing date: Friday 29th October 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Multi Trade Operative, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST