Leading the way in resident managed housing Watmos' unique approach has put it at the forefront of transforming communities and exceeding expectations. We are seeking an outstanding and dedicated individual who shares our passion for improving people's lives.
This role involves providing comprehensive, proactive and efficient administrative support to the Group Human Resources Manager and Human Resources Officer including assisting with risk assessments, recruitment and selection, policies and procedures, pay and benefits, training and development, performance management and maintaining a computerised Human Resources Information System. You will possess knowledge of employment law and health and safety, have excellent administration, customer service, interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a range of other IT packages to a high standard.
- Provide comprehensive, proactive and efficient administrative support to the Group Human Resources Manager and Human Resources Officer, ensuring all agreed timescales and service standards are achieved.
- Assist in the maintenance of records on the computerised Human Resources Information System.
- Assist in co-ordinating learning and development activities and maintenance of associated records.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of staff.
- Assist in ensuring Group-wide compliance with Human Resources policies and procedures and maintenance of associated records.
- Assist with health and safety.
- Assist with payroll processing and associated records.
- Contribute to the overall smooth and efficient running of the Human Resources team to ensure the delivery of a professional and customer-focused service.
For further information please see our recruitment pack.
Closing Date: Wednesday 6th October 2021 (23:59)