We are looking for a cleaner who can deliver a high standard of cleaning at Heatherfields Independent Retirement Living, New Haw, Monday to Friday 12 hours per week. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with excellent communication and organisational skills and good attention to detail.
The right candidate will need to have a good understanding of Health and Safety including knowledge of the COSHH regulations. Being enthusiastic and able to work their own initiative.
- Wet and dry dusting, mopping, and vacuuming
- Guest room and bedding is kept clean and ready for use.
- Advise the Scheme Manager of any identified potential hazards or faults to maintain a safe environment.
- To advise the Scheme Manager of any defects on cleaning equipment.
- Ensure the kitchen is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Maintain the area appointed for storage of equipment and cleaning materials in a clean and tidy manner and stock levels are maintained.
- Undertake additional cleaning tasks that may be required from time to time.
For an informal chat please contact Donnalyn Dunn 01932 425863
Please apply online at www.surreyjobs.info . Full information, including the Job Description, Person Specification and other details about Runnymede Borough Council, is available in the Extra Information attachment on the website. If it is difficult for you to apply online please contact us at Human Resources, Runnymede Borough Council, Civic Centre, Station Road, Addlestone, Surrey. KT15 2AH. Email email@example.com. Telephone (01932) 425519 (24 hour service).
CVs will not be considered. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please provide an email address where possible as you will be contacted by email if you are selected to attend for an interview.
Closing Date: 04/10/2021
Interview Date: 12/10/2021