ART TEACHER - ARCHERS BROOK SEMH RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL
Main Pay Scale (NQT’s welcome to apply)
We are seeking an outstanding individual with drive, passion, enthusiasm and an ambition to join Archers Brook School taking our Art Department to the next stage of its development and beyond. Your challenge will be to teach outstanding and interactive lessons, leading to high levels of student progress.
- an inspirational, dedicated and forward thinking classroom practitioner?
- able to deliver excellent lessons in Art from KS2 up to GCSE level?
- committed to raising standards?
- creative, enthusiastic and committed to active learning?
- demonstrate excellent planning and organisational skills
- be able to enthuse and motivate all students
- have incredibly high expectations
- be an excellent team player
- believe that all students are capable of success.
The ability to deliver GCSE Photography is desirable.
If you think you can make a difference to our students and relish the idea of joining our successful, supportive and highly motivated team in the delivery of an excellent curriculum that places the individual at the centre, then we want to hear from you!
At Archers Brook SEMH School (“Good” OFSTED March 2018) we have exceptional expectations of our students and staff and we welcome applicants who share our commitment to place student learning at the heart of everything we do. Our induction programme is robust and all staff are involved in a responsive CPD programme.
Sound exciting? Then get in touch.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Archers Brook SEMH Residential School places the highest priority on the safeguarding of children and all applicants will be subject to a DBS check. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon the outcome of this check.
Closing date: 15 October 2021
Complete on line application form. CV’s will not be considered.
Telephone number: 0151 852 6600