We are currently seeking an organised and motivated individual to provide operational management and leadership to motivate this diverse team across Eastbourne and Lewes.
The successful candidate will progressively develop service delivery plans to continually improve team performance and ensure our targets are met, and to continually develop the structure and ways of working across the two Councils
Main responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management and review of ways of working in Service Delivery to resolve issues, educate, mentor and optimise performance of Service Delivery teams consistently.
- Monitor and drive the performance of the team and proactively manage workflow, priorities and performance.
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with Councillors, community and other agencies and partners to support joined up services, and also look for opportunities to expand these partnerships.
- Prepare and present reports are required to cabinet, committees and other internal and external meetings.
- Ensure the effective management and monitoring of contracts, that business relationships are developed and maintained, and establishing consistent standards procedures and performance measures.
- In consultation with the Head of Neighbourhood First, develop, service and financial plans and the budget to provide best value for the Councils.
You will need to have good working knowledge of service areas within the Councils. You will possess a strong personality and be influential with the ability to make decisions, as well as having excellent communication skills across a variety of stakeholders.