School Business Manager
The Lime Trust is looking for a School Business Manager to join their leadership team. The Lime Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 Special and 4 Primary in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
This post is initially to support Lime Academy Watergall within Peterborough, which is a lively two-form entry primary school located in the northeast of Peterborough within a diverse community. The school offers excellent facilities and a team of innovative, experienced and dedicated staff.
We have high expectations and a strong commitment to raising standards. The successful candidate will be a key member of the school management team, working closely with the Headteacher, enabling the schools to continue on their journeys towards excellence.
Our children are delightful, eager to learn and make Lime Trust schools vibrant and fulfilling places to work.
We are looking for a School Business Manager who:
- Has a passion for improving business functions
- Understands the needs of primary/special school children and is able to relate to them
- Understands the different pressures on a School Business Manager in school environments
- Has experience of working in a school or similar environment with supervision experience
- Can work creatively to maximise the school’s resources and manage them to increase efficiency
- Has excellent communication skills, and is able work effectively with school leaders, governors and external providers
- Is confident in presenting a variety of information to stakeholders
- Is able to inspire and motivate staff to get the best out of them
- Is enthusiastic and keen to progress
- Is committed to school improvement
We are looking forward to hearing from candidates who are looking to move into the School Business Manager role as the next stage of their career path.
Closing date: 28 October 2021
Shortlisting: 29 October/ 1 November 2021
Interviews: 5 November 2021
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed. Please contact Laura Fisher, Head of Business Support for the Trust, to arrange a visit and/or for more information on the role on 02045481738.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check).