Lime Trust is looking for a Finance Officer to join their team. The Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 special and 4 primary, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
This post will be primarily based in Lime Academy Parnwell, (Peterborough), a lively two-form entry primary school located in the north east of Peterborough within a diverse community. We are a growing school that offers excellent facilities and a team of innovative, experienced and dedicated staff.
Vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting children first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
The successful candidate
We are looking to appoint an efficient and committed Finance Officer to join our team at Lime Academy Parnwell. The successful candidate will:
- Be able to prioritise and manage their workload effectively
- Be able to work independently and as part of the school's Admin Team
- Have good communication skills with a positive and enthusiastic approach
- Have careful attention to detail
- Be competent at using various IT packages
- Ideally have school office experience and PS Financials (full training will be given)
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. Benefits include:
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- Employee assistance programme
- CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for career development
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- National pay rates
- Cycle to work scheme
- Grade: 7
- Point: 12 -19
- Hours: 37 hours per week; TTO + 3 weeks (41 working weeks plus annual leave)
- Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: 01/11/21
Interviews: week commencing 08/11/21
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check).