Our forward-looking schools are searching for a talented and enthusiastic Cover Teaching Assistant to support our pupils’ learning. You will gain the experience of how to plan and prepare lessons, ensuring that they stay fun, interesting, and relevant to the curriculum. The role will be to teach and provide cover support for whole class settings in support of absence and PPA cover. This will involve covering a class of up to 30 children.
Do you have:
- Degree qualification or equivalent TA qualification
- A passion for working with children, including those with Special Educational Needs
- An understanding of how children develop and learn
- A passion for helping children lead happy and healthy lives
- Good English, Mathematics and ICT skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Experience running a particular class or club
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn
- Bespoke training programmes
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
You will need to support the Christian ethos of the schools.
St Saviour’s C of E Primary School
Verulam Avenue, Walthamstow E17 8ER
All completed applications should be returned to Alison Brown using the above contact details. The Genesis Education Trust Schools are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Early application is encouraged as we review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert earlier than the stated deadline