Temporary Contract for 2021/22 Academic Year
Possibility of moving to a long-term role if successful
Hours to be arranged on a weekly basis; full time hours possible
Required as soon as possible
We are looking for:
- An outstanding class teacher who will model outstanding practice and have a proven track record of impact or potential to be outstanding.
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- Applicants with excellent curriculum knowledge, especially in Reading, Writing and Maths across all year groups.
- Enthusiastic and focused classroom practitioners who want to make a difference to all learners.
We can offer:
- A well-being school where our own health and well-being is part of keeping pupils at the centre.
- An exciting learning environment where challenging and engaging learning is a top priority
- Outstanding pupils who speak 55 languages from 50 countries and who are all keen to learn and explore further.
- A supportive and inspiring team to grow with.
- An award winning and vibrant school which continues to achieve extremely high standards, both in Harrow and beyond; IQM Flagship School
- An award-winning Learning Hub for Safeguarding, where the child is at the centre of all that we do and the chance to work with Barnardo’s, NSPCC and Unicef.
Application packs to be downloaded from the vacancies page of the school’s web site which can be accessed via the Apply button.
Completed application forms should be e-mailed to email@example.com
Visits are welcomed and highly recommended – please contact Ms J Hastings, School Manager, on 020 8863 8769 for an appointment.
Closing date: Friday 15th October 2021, 12 Noon
Interview date: Monday 18th October 2021.
Norbury School, Welldon Crescent, Harrow HA1 1QQ. www.norbury.harrow.sch.uk