Employer: Tattenhall Park Primary School
Salary: Grade 2 - £17,842 - £18,198 pro rata per annum (£9.25 per hour)
Location: Tattenhall Park Primary School, Chester Road, Tattenhall, CH3 9AH.
Working Pattern: Part Time/Term Time
Hours: 1 hour per day, term-time only during the lunch time period.
DBS Check: Enhanced
Closing Date: 01/11/2021 at 09:00
Mid-Day Assistant - 1 hour per day, during the lunchtime period, term time, £9.25 per hour
Tattenhall Park Primary School has a vacancy for a hardworking and professional individual to join our Midday Assistant team.
Applicants will be expected to uphold high standards of care and support for all children and be able to work effectively within a team.
Successful applicants will perform a variety of roles including:
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of all children, in all relevant areas, at all times, during the lunchtime period.
- Setting up the school dinner hall for lunchtime, including moving and setting up furniture
- Monitoring and supporting children in the dining hall to ensure an orderly and efficient dinner service. Respect and good behaviour of the children is essential.
- Clearing up the dinner hall after lunchtime, including cleaning the floor and surfaces
- Helping maintain a safe and fun environment outside once lunch is over.
Please complete the attached application form and return to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 1st November 2021 9am
Tattenhall Park Primary School places the highest priority on the safeguarding of children; all applicants will follow a stringent vetting and induction process. Any offer of employment will be subject to a DBS check and receipt of satisfactory references.
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in our job vacancy. Please complete the application as fully as possible and explain any gaps in your employment history. We would like to understand more about how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the job description and person specification for the role.
Further information on this vacancy
- Job Description
- Application Form