KS2 Class Teacher Maternity Cover
Part-Time 0.5 (Mon, Tues & alternate Wednesdays)
The Trustees of Weaver Trust wish to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic class teacher who has the drive, vision, energy and commitment to join their hardworking and passionate team. We welcome applications from NQTs and more experienced teachers.
We are looking to appoint an individual who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner who values all children;
- Demonstrates high expectations of individual achievement and behaviour;
- Is creative and enthusiastic;
- Has good organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Has flair, talent and initiative;
- Demonstrates a commitment to raising standards;
- Is able to work in close partnership with the whole Trust community.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Support, inspiration, passion, creativity and the chance to make a real difference to children’s lifelong learning;
- The privilege of engaging with children who enjoy school and rise to the challenges it provides;
- The opportunity to further develop their skills through a bespoke career pathway available working for Leftwich Community Primary School.
Please complete the attached application form and email your application to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 15th October 2021
Leftwich Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such, the successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 20th October 2021